2/16/2015

Tine Inspires: Brazilian Pattern Magazines

Maybe you've already seen it on Instagram? My uncle brought me these Brazilian sewing magazines from his recent trip to Brazil. They are from December and January and feature quite a vast range of patterns- even some bathing suits and bikinis again. I also found some cute tops, shorts and dresses. So far I didn't manage to actually sew anything from the Brazilian magazines that I got, so I'm not quite sure about the fit, but I might give them a try this year. I plan on making one or two pretty dresses this year, therefore I might find a sexy dress in there. My posts about the old issues are some of the most read posts on this blog, so I hope that next weekend I'll get around to take some pictures of the fashion spreads in the magazines.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...