4/24/2014

Tine Sews on Instagram

Hi everybody,
lately I've been using Instagram much more than this blog to document my sewing projects. I still like to keep this blog as I'm sure that there will come a time when I'll be better with taking pictures . I've discovered a good spot in my backyard for taking them, the only thing I need is a good camera. The one I've been using so far is a point-and-shoot which I got in 2005. It still takes pretty decent photos outside, but only when the light conditions are good.
So, I'm in need for a new camera. As soon as I get my tax refund for 2013 I'll go out and get myself something good. The only problem is that I really don't know what to search for, when I'm looking for a good camera. How many megapixels are best? Should I get a DSLR? Do I need a big screen? Should I get one to charge or one with batteries?

So many questions. Maybe you could help me out. Which camera are you using? Do you have to edit the pictures much?

I'd be grateful for any tips!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Ich stand vor einigen Jahren vor der gleichen Frage und habe mich für eine günstige DSLR entschieden. Habs keinen Tag bereut! Gute Digitalkameras kosten auch so viel wie eine günstige Spiegelreflexkamera, mit der du aber viel viel mehr Möglichkeiten hast und auch dein Können viel besser steigern kannst, wie ich finde. Auch für Urlaubsbilder etc. ist die Investition ihr Geld absolut wert!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Es war total nett dich heute mal persönlich kennenzulernen! Ich selber benutze eine Canon 60D Spiegelreflex - wenn du langfristig in eine gute Kamera investieren will, kann ich sowas nur empfehlen. Die Bilder werden so gut und crisp, wenn man sich damit ein wenig beschäftigt, dass man viel weniger Zeit mit der Nachbearbeitung verbringt - oder sie gar nicht braucht. Gerade für Outfit-Fotos find ich die perfekt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hello Tine,
    It was great to meet you last weekend - I was very impressed that you came from Germany on the day! I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip to London. I have just found your blog, and really like alot of your makes!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...